Something for you?
Depending on your country of residence the selection process may be different. However, the general procedure is that after your application you may be invited for a personal interview at a Daikin office. After a positive conclusion you will be invited back for a final round.
- You live in the European Union or hold a passport of a European country.
- You are a young graduate in either engineering or economics (with a strong IT interest).
- However, you are not limited to your field of knowledge. You are interested in gaining a wide view of the company.
- You are willing to spend a first training period abroad, but are also available, after this traineeship, to work abroad for a period of at least 2 to 3 years.
- A good knowledge of English is essential.
- An international environment in a market-leading company.
- A permanent contract at our Belgian headquarters.
- Practical experience during your traineeship, but also formal trainings to expand your knowledge.
- An opportunity to quickly develop within the company and gain international experience.
- A competitive salary, complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.