18001 OHSAS certification
The safety of our employees, subcontractors, visitors and neighbours is of the utmost importance to Daikin.
In December 2010 Daikin Europe N.V. achieved the internationally recognized 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) certification, which sets a benchmark for qualitative safety and health management systems.
To fulfil this standard, Daikin Europe N.V. has a safety management system in place that includes:
- A health & safety policy
- Regular risk analyses
- A safety action plan
- Safety and health targets
- Compliance with related laws and regulations
- Efficient training courses and instructions
- Communications on safety and health
- Efficient measurement of the safety level of the organisation
- Emergency procedures related to company activities (e.g. refrigerant leakage, fire, environmental incidents)
- Audits and evaluations of the safety system