Environmental Policy & Objectives
Our environmental policy is based on the following fundamental principles:
- Taking into account the total product life cycle, we will design our products and processes to limit to a minimum the use of energy and resources. This includes reducing waste to a minimum, recycling waste and scrap where possible, and limiting packaging waste.
- Measures will be taken to efficiently manage refrigerant and to stimulate the design and manufacture of refrigerant based products with a reduced environmental impact.
- The necessary information and training will be given to employees in order to continually realise these policy objectives.
- Our environmental management initiatives will be communicated in such a way that all levels of the organisation are well informed concerning its objectives and application, and these efforts will be adapted when necessary.
- These environmental management initiatives will be periodically evaluated via checks and audits in order to continuously improve our environmental performance.
- All Daikin products, processes and service will meet at least the applicable legislation.
In accordance with our environmental policy and our objective of providing environmental leadership within our industry sector, Daikin Europe N.V will: